Friday, February 25, 2011

things hopefully falling into place...

So, looks like we may have finally figured out how to get Hunter here for leave. I called the car rental company and explained the situation and they agreed to let him rent a car for a reasonable deal, yay! So, he should get here either the 15th or 16th or March, so excited to see him. He is taking 8-9 days of leave. STill sucks that I have 3 tests while he is here, but since I have decided to not go home for spring break and since my job closes down during that time, I am just going to study really early for all of my tests. I should be able to pull this off, somehow I always seem to make things work, even though it is really frustrating in the process. Things are still kind of up and down emotionally, right now I am just really happy and so in love and things are great with Hunter and I. Of course, there are still times, especially I night, that I just start getting all those "what ifs" in my head. I am nervous right now cause i know once this leave is over I won't see him for a very long time, the longest we have been apart so far. I don't doubt the love that Hunter and I have, I just doubt my ability to have to have to try and live my life without him by my side. It's amazing how you just miss those little things that you normally get in a "regular" relationship.  I am so grateful to have Hunter, I have no idea how I got so lucky to be with such a great guy. For now I am just going to enjoy our conversations and start counting the days down until leave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment